Sunday, January 17, 2010

Day 1.


Similar to the snow piles in Nebraska.

1 Czech koruna = 0.055343 U.S. dollars
My first pint of beer costs 20 czk
One Dollar and Ten Cents

Americké Kuželky = Bowling

Restaurace = Restaurant
Dinner : mixed meat, potato pancakes, and beer.

Praha 2

čekejte = Wait
Tlačítko pro chodce = Button for pedestrian

My location when I realized no one could understand me.
I later realized very few understand English,
yet everyone listens to American music.
Akon and Clapton were playing in the pub.
Eclectic mix.

The most ridiculously beautiful police station.
(That I will never go inside of)

Park Inn Hotel
Svobodova 1
128 00 Praha 2, Praha, Czech Republic
225 995 225

Distance traveled thus far
from Chicago to Munich
= 7357 km.
+ Omaha to Chicago
+ Plane ride to Prague
= Approximately 11 hours in the air.

3 comments:

  1. Love the fisheye photos A...really beautiful..the transition to spring will be great to see, the architecture is so fantastic..shoot the food and people, I want to see more! xoxo Jambie Jefferson Jones III.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing your view !!!!!! It looks like a world back in time. Enjoy every minute and know we are smiling with you. XXXXX Always, Mama

    ReplyDelete
  3. frick'n frrffeeezing! did they have a study abroad in Rio or Scottsdale you can transfer to for a 5 months?

    ReplyDelete